Private In Home Care Services for Seniors in Sheboygan & Fon du Lac, WI
These customized private in home care services will meet the specific physical, mental, and emotional needs of your loved one in Sheboygan, WI.
Comfort Keepers® of Sheboygan and Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, offers private in home care services that meet the unique care needs and situations of each client’s family. Your loved one could require one of many different levels of attention and care–physically, mentally, and emotionally. Our caregivers, or Comfort Keepers®, assess your family’s unique situation and provide the level of support that allows your loved one to live more comfortably at home.
Personal Care Services
Comfort Keepers help seniors get through the day comfortably by providing crucial private in home care services.
- Bathing and grooming promotes proper hygiene and leaves seniors feeling refreshed.
- Mobility assistance, from basic exercise supervision to accompanying seniors on short walks, helps your loved ones stay as active and healthy as possible.
- Proper transferring and positioning to and from beds and chairs reduce pressure on sensitive areas.
- Seniors can receive care for toileting and incontinence with minimal embarrassment or discomfort.
- Maintaining a condition-specific diet, or feeding oneself at all, can be less frustrating with dignified assistance.
The helping hand that Comfort Keepers provide extends beyond personal & private in home care services. Your loved one should feel as though they have a loyal companion who is visiting and helping him or her in additional ways, too.
- Some friendly conversation gives seniors a stimulating activity to look forward to with eager anticipation.
- Comfort Keepers can prepare a satisfying meal that may be too difficult for your loved one to prepare him or herself.
- Light housekeeping and laundry help seniors keep their spaces orderly and comfortable.
- When Comfort Keepers assist clients with incidental transportation, or by independently taking care of some errands such as grocery shopping or going to the post office, seniors can retain their independence without adding unnecessary risks.
- Reminders to take prescribed medication promote good habits and responsibility.
Depending on your loved one’s needs and your family’s needs, Comfort Keepers of Sheboygan and Fond du Lac, WI can provide these private in home care services and more for just a few hours each week, and up to 24 hours a day. Your team of care professionals will help you determine the level of care that is right for your loved one and your family’s situation.
Ready to explore options for in-home care in Sheboygan and Fond du Lac and surrounding Wisconsin communities? Comfort Keepers are ready to consult with you and begin helping you today. Contact the Sheboygan and Fond du Lac office online or by phone at (920) 204-6886.
Comfort Keepers is proud to serve the following areas of Wisconsin:
1. Sheboygan : 4509 S Taylor Dr Sheboygan, WI 53081
Call (920) 204-6886
2. Fond Du Lac : 485 S Military Rd Fond Du Lac, WI 54935
Call (920) 922-1779